Relief for Poor
Annapoorna Charitable Trust is a public charitable institution instituted for the purpose of promoting education and advanced studies in all branches of knowledge and promoting cause of education for all by having conferences, seminars, workshops and other means of updating and exchange of vital information for public benefit and providing medical facilities to general public.
- To support and promote the advancement of educational activities at all its branches such as kindergarten, Primary and High School, Colleges, leading to teaching Degree, Post Graduate and Doctorate courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Dental, Nursing, Para medical, Management, Music and Fine Arts, Architecture and such other subjects as the Trustees may deem fit for the benefit of students.
- To promote the art and culture of the people irrespective of their caste, creed or religion.
- To establish newly or by taking over, provide, endow, equip, furnish, maintain, develop, control and improve extend, grant donations in cash and kind and assist in the establishment, maintenance, running, development, improvement and extension and manage and conduct all educational institutions of the kind described in clause (i) above.
- To engage teachers, instructors, administrative staff and experts of good moral character and conduct who are able to impact efficiently and economically up-to-date instructions to pupils and students in modern sciences, industrial vocations, research, intellectual and other useful pursuits.
- To bring out, encourage and develop the inventive and research faculties of the pupils and teachers and to afford opportunity for research in all branches of science and humanity.
- To negotiate and enter into agreement with any Government, University, University Grants Commission, any Municipality or any other public or private authority, which may deem conducive or beneficial to any of the objects of the Trust, or be intended to enhance, improve or render more efficient the property, work of activity of the Trust.
- To establish, maintain or acquire library or libraries for the benefit of the students community.
- To establish, maintain and run a boarding house and residential accommodation for students and those connected with the institution.
- To charge moderate tuition fees and otherwise recoup themselves for the outlay and expenses incurred in the upkeep and maintenance of institutions established or about to be established under this deed.
- To institute and award scholarships and loans for educational pursuits to deserving students.
- to run, maintain or assist any medical institution, nursing home or clinics or to grant assistance to needy and indigent persons for meeting the cost of medical treatment.
- to establish newly or by taking over, provide, endow, equip, furnish, maintain, develop. Control, manage and conduct hospitals in all or any of their departments and functions, providing medical, surgical and nursing care or treatment for indoor and outdoor patients, asylum, old-age homes, orphanages and such other institutions and facilities as the Board of Trustees may deem necessary or convenient for any of its purposes, all of which are charitable and not an activity of profit.
Relief of the poor :
- to give financial or other assistance in kind by way of distribution of books, notebooks, cloths, uniforms, or meals for the poor and indigent.
Other Charitable objects:
- to acquire property for the sole use for public good by making it available for public purposes as for example, housing a library, clinic, crèche and/or as a community hall to be available for public use as training classes, seminars, discourses and other public functions for benefit of the community in general.
- To purchase, construct, take as lease land buildings and other immovable and movable property as the trustees may deem necessary for carrying out the objects of the trust.
- To accept donations, grants, presents and other offerings and deal with the same for the purpose of the Trust.
- To undertake any other activity incidental or conducive to the above activities but which are not inconsistent with the above objects.
- If any of the above objects is found to be inconsistent with the objects of a public charitable institution under section 11 or any other section of the Income-tax Act, 1961 or any other direct tax law or any other law applicable to such trusts as now enacted or as may be enacted or amended at a future date, the objects stated above will be treated as so modified to accord with such law or amended law so that any concessions, privileges, conditions or regulations available to and applicable to such public charitable institutions will be available or applicable to this Trust as well so that this Trust will continue to retain its character as a public charitable institution without profit motive with public character within the meaning of all such laws. All the objects of the trust and its activities will be confined to India and will be carried on without profit motive and without any distinction on account of caste, creed, colour or religion.